Partly seated in a chair. Emphasis on de-stressing, breathing, and gentle postures. Healing, relaxing, and easy stretches.
- One-hour class, mostly seated in a chair
- Emphasis on de-stressing, breathing & gentle postures
- Exercises for mind-body connection as a tool for healing & relaxation
- Easy stretches & fluid movements
- Allowances for people to go at their own pace and rest in between poses
Alexandra Nedergaard has been teaching Flow Yoga, a meditative blend of traditional and modern yoga in Toronto and Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia, since 2000 following the completion of her yoga teacher training. She is grateful to share the physical, psychological and emotional benefits of a dedicated yoga practice on a weekly basis to a varied group of enthusiastic students. Her classes weave playful reverence with yoga philosophy, postures and breath work, designed to meet you where you are.