What Is Gentle Flow?
- For those that enjoy the Flow, but at a gentler pace and still honouring the moving meditation we all know and love.
- Very similar to the regular Flow, but a bit slower and a shorter class time.
- Adaptation and modifications of postures are always welcomed and encouraged.
- Participants are encourage to hold the pose, feeling a delicious sensation and apply their breath to achieve a deeper meditation and awareness of the moment and their bodies.
- This might be a nice addition and would offer some variety of yoga style for my Chair or Yin Yoga students.
- A relaxing class to end the week with!
Alexandra Nedergaard has been teaching Flow Yoga, a meditative blend of traditional and modern yoga in Toronto and Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia, since 2000 following the completion of her yoga teacher training. She is grateful to share the physical, psychological and emotional benefits of a dedicated yoga practice on a weekly basis to a varied group of enthusiastic students. Her classes weave playful reverence with yoga philosophy, postures and breath work, designed to meet you where you are.